Rally: The National Land Conservation Conference is the largest land conservation event in the nation. As the Land Trust Alliance’s signature event, and the top-rated land conservation conference in the country, Rally is the key gathering place for land conservationists to learn, connect, grow and lead.
Top 5 reasons to sponsor Rally:
- Save land and water vital to the health of our planet — in your community and across our country.
- Increase your brand awareness in the land conservation sector.
- Receive national recognition across Land Trust Alliance digital platforms including social media and web pages, event app, promotional communications and more!
- Gain high visibility with thousands of attendees from around the world through event materials, award events, trainings and sessions, a live exhibit booth.
- Take advantage of exclusive sponsor-hosted sessions to share how your business can help land trusts meet their goals.
Each year, thousands of conservation leaders attend Rally to advance land conservation in their community and elevate the voice of the voice of land trusts across the nation. It is the nexus of climate, community and equity.
Who Attends Rally?
- 2,000+ attendees including land trust board and staff, affiliates and faculty, businesses and Alliance supporters.
- And those who care deeply about saving land, strengthening communities and creating a healthier planet.
Your sponsorship is an opportunity to bring awareness to your company’s values and support of the land conservation movement. Your partnership with the Alliance at Rally will help provide clean drinking water, nourishing food and open spaces for people and wildlife.
Your business can strengthen communities and secure the critical public benefits provided by natural and working lands, such as clean water and air, habitat for plants and animals and healthy, local food.
Other Ways to Engage:
Advance Land Conservation All Year
The Alliance offers additional opportunities to advance your company’s sustainability and community goals. Click here to learn about other ways to elevate your support of lands and waters vital to the health of our planet and for opportunities to engage your employees and customers in this movement.
Scholars for Conservation Leadership Program
Your business can change lives and ensure the future of land conservation includes everyone. This program expands opportunities for students to pursue careers in natural resource management and conservation, with an emphasis on reaching underrepresented students and students of color. Contact Forrest King-Cortes, Director of Community – Centered Conservation at email@example.com to learn more about this program and how your business can help.
Local Providence Business?
The Alliance is pleased to offer special opportunities to local Providence businesses who are interested in being a part of Rally. Please reach out to Bethany Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Please do not send unrequested checks to the Land Trust Alliance. Checks sent without an in-writing sponsorship agreement are not an acknowledgement of Rally sponsorship. All sponsors will receive a formal invoice for their sponsorship.
Exhibitor Only Opportunities
We are pleased to offer an additional way for you to interact with our participants during Rally. By hosting an exhibitor space, you can promote your services, successes and products to a targeted audience and make valuable personal contacts.
Note: An exhibit space is included in your Rally sponsorship. Questions about the exhibits? Please contact Patty Tipson at (202) 870-3971, or via email. More information about exhibiting at Rally 2024 >>