Rally 2021 content is available for on-demand viewing for registered participants until March 1, 2022. Access the Rally platform here >>
Rally 2022 will be held at the New Orleans Marriott located at 555 Canal Street from September 15-17, with pre-conference field trips on Wednesday, September 14.
Registration will open in June.
The Land Trust Alliance is committed to your safety during its in-person events and we want you to be aware of the protocols and requirements for Alliance-hosted in-person events.
2022 Registration Rates
Early Bird Registration (on or before August 1, 2022):
- Alliance land trust members and affiliates: $535 (staff and board of dues paying land trusts and affiliates)
- general admission: $700 (all other individuals)
Basic Registration (August 2 – August 22, 2022):
- Alliance land trust members and affiliates: $635 (staff and board of dues paying land trusts and affiliates)
- general admission: $800 (all other individuals)
Basic Rally Registration includes concurrent workshop sessions on Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17, plenary sessions and regional receptions. Please note that lunch is not included.
Please contact Regan Grimmett at (202) 800-2225 or via email.
Questions about membership or the affiliate program?
Please contact Jorge Astorga at (202) 347-7475 or via email for questions about joining as an organizational member or affiliate, or to review the status of your membership.
Other Registration Options
- full-time student/current AmeriCorps volunteer registration: $250
- faculty registration: $400
- one-day registration (Friday, September 16): $400
- one-day registration (Saturday, September 17): $400
- CLE credits for attorneys: $100/state
- welcoming dinner (Thursday, September 15): $75
- daylong, member land trusts and affiliates: $260
- daylong, general admission: $310
- half-day, member land trusts and affiliates: $150
- half-day, general admission: $180
Scholarships will be available in 2022 to help defray to costs associated with participation in Rally. Please note that the Rally registration site and scholarship application site are not linked together and accounts need to be created for each. More information coming soon.
Photography and Filming Note
Rally will have a professional photographer and videographer. Your attendance at Rally events may be covered and your registration indicates consent to have any images or footage featuring you at Rally to be used for Land Trust Alliance related materials and outreach. Should images or footage appear in marketing materials that you don’t wish to be featured in, you must notify the Alliance in writing and the Alliance will cease to further use your image or footage for any new materials going forward. The notification address is Land Trust Alliance, Attn: Communications, 1250 H Street NW, #600, Washington, DC 20005.