Rally 2022 will be held at the New Orleans Marriott located at 555 Canal Street from September 15-17, with pre-conference field trips on Wednesday, September 14.
Rally pre-registration has closed. Walk-ins will be accepted with proper COVID-19 vaccine validation. We look forward to seeing everyone soon in New Orleans!
View and download the full registration guide here >>
2022 Registration Rates
Early Bird Registration (on or before July 25, 2022):
- Alliance land trust members and affiliates: $535 (staff and board of dues paying land trusts and affiliates)
- general admission: $700 (all other individuals)
Basic Registration (July 26 – August 22, 2022):
- Alliance land trust members and affiliates: $635 (staff and board of dues paying land trusts and affiliates)
- general admission: $800 (all other individuals)
Basic Rally Registration includes concurrent workshop sessions on Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17, plenary sessions and regional receptions. Please note that lunch is not included.
Refunds & Standard Cancellation Policy
There is a $50 administrative fee for full cancellations. All cancellations must be requested by August 26. Registrations can be transferred to another person without charge. The Alliance must receive your written request for a refund, changes or cancellation by Friday, August 26. Refunds will not be considered after this date. Non-refunded payment for Rally events will not be credited toward any other service, product from, or contribution to the Alliance. Substitutions, however, may be made without penalty. The Alliance will process refunds within one month. You will be refunded in the same manner as you submitted payment. If for any reason Rally 2022 cannot be held, the Alliance will strive to refund registration fees if possible, depending on insurance claims honored and the cost of vendor contracts. The Alliance is not responsible for losses incurred from non-refundable travel. Otherwise, the Alliance will adhere to its standard cancellation policy. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
Please contact Louisa Gibson at 202-800-2225 or via email.
Questions about membership or the affiliate program?
Please contact Jorge Astorga at (202) 347-7475 or via email for questions about joining as an organizational member or affiliate, or to review the status of your membership.
Other Registration Options
- full-time student/current AmeriCorps volunteer registration: $250
- faculty registration: $275
- one-day registration (Friday, September 16): $400
- one-day registration (Saturday, September 17): $400
- CLE credits for attorneys: $100/state
- welcoming dinner (Thursday, September 15): $75
- daylong, member land trusts and affiliates: $260
- daylong, general admission: $310
- half-day, member land trusts and affiliates: $150
- half-day, general admission: $180
Scholarships and stipends will be available in 2022 to help defray to costs associated with participation in Rally. Please note that the Rally registration site and scholarship/stipend application sites are not linked together and accounts need to be created for each. Please see here for more information>>
Photography and Filming Note
Rally will have a professional photographer and videographer. Your attendance at Rally events may be covered and your registration indicates consent to have any images or footage featuring you at Rally to be used for Land Trust Alliance related materials and outreach. Should images or footage appear in marketing materials that you don’t wish to be featured in, you must notify the Alliance in writing and the Alliance will cease to further use your image or footage for any new materials going forward. The notification address is Land Trust Alliance, Attn: Communications, 1250 H Street NW, #600, Washington, DC 20005.