Rally 2020 was held October 6-8 – we hope you found the virtual format to be engaging and worthwhile.
Did you miss Rally and still want access to all the workshops, plenary sessions, virtual tours and exhibits? Access to the platform is available for $300/person for Alliance Member Land Trusts and Affiliates, and $350/person for all others. Students are $75/person. (Note the tiered pricing is not applicable post Rally).
Register online now >>
If you are already registered and have logged in once before, you can access the Rally platform here. If you are missing your log-in link please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know before you “Go” information >>
Watch the Rally platform navigation webinar here >>
Cancellations and Refunds
The Alliance will not be offering refunds for cancellations. All sales are final and will be non-transferable to any other Land Trust Alliance events or trainings.
Questions about membership or the affiliate program?
Please contact Jorge Astorga at (202) 347-7475 or via email for questions about joining as an organizational member or affiliate, or to review the status of your membership.
1. Sessions are best viewed by clicking “Theater Mode”
2. We strongly recommend you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to login and view sessions. Due to limitations within Zoom, attendees in Safari, Firefox, or other browsers may have to dial in via telephone in order to hear the meeting audio. Telephone dial-in numbers are provided once you join the broadcast.
3. Update your website settings in your browser to allow pop-ups.
4. Webinars are embedded into the browser and can be viewed even on devices that restrict Zoom access.
5. Zoom must be permitted on the device to attend 1:1 video networking sessions or the Live Exhibit Tradeshow within the platform. Please download the Client Zoom to your computer prior to the start of the conference.
6. Access to each agenda item will show up 1 minute before the start time to the right of the countdown clock. Then, click “Join Live Meeting”. The meeting video is embedded in the website and will appear to the left of the Chat Box. There is no need to pop-out to a separate Zoom video. If having technical issues on session starting, please continue to refresh the page until the video loads. Even after clicking on “Join Live Meeting” you may encounter a gray/black box as the embedded video loads. Please refresh the page and try again until the video appears.
7. The platform will recognize what time zone you are in and adjust the Agenda times automatically.
Who puts on Rally?
The Land Trust Alliance puts on Rally along with these sponsors.
Can I share my log in with other people?
No, each log in to the Pathable platform is unique to you.
My company has restricted Zoom usage. Will I be able to still attend the conference?
Yes! All the videos are embedded into the website so as long as you have an account on the platform, you’ll be able to view any of our sessions. The only restriction you might face is limited participation in networking sessions with video outside of the platform and private 1:1 or small group video meetings. Since Zoom needs access to your camera microphone, company restrictions may limit your ability to participate via audio or video.
The conference website is loading very slowly. Is there a solution?
The conference platform highly recommends Google Chrome as the preferred browser.
***Internet Explorer is not supported by this platform.
I am trying to attend a session and I’m having trouble with my video.
The meeting video is embedded in the website and will appear to the left of the Chat Box. There is no need to pop-out to a separate Zoom video. Please continue to refresh the page until the video loads. Even after clicking on “Join Live Meeting” you may encounter a gray/black box as the embedded video loads. Please refresh the page and try again until the video appears. If you are still having audio or video trouble you may want to access the presentation via Zoom.
I am experiencing audio issues with the session videos.
Once you enter a live session and see the video, the website audio will default to mute. You must click “Join audio” on the left bottom corner of the video to connect your computer speakers. For recorded sessions and playback options, please also confirm that the volume within the video is turned up. Due to limitations within Zoom, attendees in Safari, Firefox, or other browsers may have to dial in via telephone in order to hear the meeting audio. Telephone dial-in numbers are provided once you join the broadcast.
How can I download session documents?
When you enter a Rally session, any supporting documents will be available to the right of the presentation screen under files. If you do not see any documents posted there may be none.
How do I ask a workshop presenter a question?
When you attend a workshop, you can post questions in the chat to the right of the presentation screen. You can also follow up with a speaker or attendee after the session by clicking on the speaker or attendee and then “Send Message”. Individuals will be notified via email (check your spam) and a notification within the platform when a new message comes in. You can also “Schedule a Meeting” to have a 1:1 video chat with someone at a mutually agreeable time.
I can’t attend a session due to scheduling conflicts. Will I still be able to watch the presentation afterward?
Yes! All our sessions will be recorded and available on-demand following the session. Please feel free to go back and watch all our sessions at your convenience. Recordings will be available approximately 10 minutes after the live session ends.
How do I add a session to my agenda?
We recommend that you plan what you would like to attend in advance of Rally and add sessions to your agenda. This will come in handy when fellow attendees reach out to schedule a meeting. Note that the sessions you selected during the Registration process will not be pre-populated. You will need to add the sessions you wish to attend. You can also export your schedule to your calendar using the ‘Export Calendar’ function at the top of the main ‘Conference Agenda’ and ‘My Agenda’. You can add things to your agenda by:
1. Mouse over the Schedule menu along the top toolbar and select ‘Agenda’ to see the full schedule.
2. Click a session to visit the webpage and select ‘Reserve Spot’, or:
3. Mouse over the session you wish to add and click the blue“+”.
What technology are you using for the virtual Rally?
The virtual conference is taking place on a website platform called Pathable. Pathable is designed specifically to facilitate virtual meetings and encompasses everything you would need for a virtual meeting including the agenda with live webinars, exhibitor profiles, speaker and attendee profiles, and the ability for attendees to network within the website.
If you have any registration questions, please contact Regan Grimmett at (202) 800-2225 or via email.