Rally 2018 will be held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center located at 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd in downtown Pittsburgh. Registration is now open! View the 2018 Rally Brochure >>
A PDF of the Registration Form is also available for download.
Early Bird Registration (on or before August 13, 2018):
- Alliance Member Land Trusts: $435 (staff and board of dues paying member land trusts)
- General Admission: $570 (all other individuals)
Basic Registration (August 14 – September 17, 2018):
- Alliance Member Land Trusts: $525 (staff and board of dues paying member land trusts)
- General Admission: $660 (all other individuals)
Basic Rally Registration includes concurrent workshop sessions on Friday, October 12 and Saturday, October 13, Plenary Sessions and Regional Receptions. Please note that lunch is not included.
Other Registration Options
- Full-Time Student/Current AmeriCorps Volunteer Registration: $200
- Faculty Registration: $435
- One-day Registration (Friday, October 12): $335
- One-day Registration (Saturday, October 13): $335
- CLE credits for attorneys: $100/state
- Welcoming Dinner (Thursday, October 11): $60
- Daylong, Member Land Trusts: $210
- Daylong, General Admission: $245
- Half-day, Member Land Trusts: $130
- Half-day, General Admission: $150
Seminar note: Lunch will be served to participants who register for one daylong seminar or two half-day seminars. Participants who register for one half-day seminar may purchase a lunch ticket in advance for $40.
No onsite lunch tickets will be sold.
Unfortunately, we do not maintain waiting lists for SOLD OUT items
If you have any registration questions, please contact Scott Still at (970) 986-4005 or via email.
Standard Cancellation Policy
Land Trust Alliance must receive your written (email is preferred) request for a refund for all Rally fees or a particular event by Monday, September 17th. Refunds will not be considered after this date. Non-refunded payment for Rally events will not be credited toward any other service, product from, or contribution to the Alliance. Please recognize that there will be a $50 administrative fee for all changes and cancellations resulting after your initial registration. If for any reason Rally 2018 cannot be held, the Alliance will strive to refund registration fees if possible, depending on insurance claims honored and the cost of the vendor contracts. Otherwise, the Alliance will adhere to its standard cancellation policy. Refund requests should be directed to email@example.com.
Scholarships will be available for staff and board of member land trusts, and typically range in value from $500-$1,000. Please note that the Rally registration site and scholarship application sites are not linked together and accounts need to be created for each.
Photography and Filming Note
Rally will have a professional photographer and videographer. Your attendance at Rally events may be covered and your registration indicates consent to have any images or footage featuring you at Rally to be used for Land Trust Alliance related materials and outreach. Should images or footage appear in marketing materials that you don’t wish to be featured in, you must notify the Alliance in writing and the Alliance will cease to further use your image or footage for any new materials going forward. The notification address is: Land Trust Alliance, Attn: Communications, 1250 H Street NW, #600, Washington, DC 20005.