It’s almost time for virtual Rally! Please read the important information below to be sure you get the most out of our time online together during Rally:
- If you have not already done so, you must log-in and create a password in order to participate. A log-in link from email@example.com may be sitting in your spam/junk folder. Please update your profile and add a photo. If you do not have this link please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
- Our virtual event provider strongly recommends using the Google Chrome internet browser to access the event. The system is not supported by Internet Explorer.
- All agenda items will automatically be set to your time zone.
- If you wish to engage in 1:1 or small group video chats with attendees, please download the most current version of Zoom to your device. You do not need Zoom to watch a presentation, but it will be helpful to have it on your device.
- Each agenda item will have a countdown timer next to the “Join Meeting” button. Once the timer goes away and the button lights up, please Join the Meeting. It is important to start on time so you do not miss any live content, and for pre-recorded sessions so you are in sync with the rest of the group and ready for the live Q&A when it starts at the end of the video.
- If you have questions during a session, type them into the Chat window to the right of the presentation. A moderator will review the questions and will pose them to the speaker during the live presentations or during the live Q&A at the end of the pre-recorded presentations.
- We recommend you watch all presentations in “Theater Mode”.
- Handouts, if available, will appear in the “Files” tab on the session page next to the Chat.
- Prepare as you would for an in-person event. Plan your day with adequate “commute” time and have what you need for the session. Come to the session focused so you can fully participate.
- We will have a live Support Desk Zoom Room during Rally. If you run into a problem, please enter the Support Desk, or email email@example.com..
- All password or account access questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this all new to you? It’s pretty new to us, too. If you have not already watched the attendee webinar on how to use the platform, you may access the recording here.
You can also download a PDF of this information here>>
P.S. Don’t forget you’ll have nearly four months of access to all content on the platform after Rally. All content will be available on the platform shortly after each item broadcasts during Rally.